{I'm so not clever when it comes to the titles of my posts. Somebody HELP!!!}
The day before our wedding was such a fun day.
My mom was so sweet and treated us girls to pedicures and manicures. We got up first thing in the morning, got showered and ready and headed out the door for some pampering.
(Lara was there with us too. She was just taking the picture.)
Miss Sirri even got to come along with the big girls and have her first 'pedicure.' It was at this moment I said to my sisters, "The next wedding our family will have will most likely be Sirri's!" Crazy to think that will probably come a lot faster than we all want it too!
After our pedicures, Lar and I headed to a fun restaurant in town called Rembrandts to have lunch with one of my very best friends, Trever. Trever is a high school teacher at Davis High School in Kaysville (the same high school Trav went to!) and our wedding was the last two days before his spring break so he originally wasn't going to be able to make it. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a rough week for Trev's family as his little brother passed away on Monday of that week so he ended up being home in Boise with his family. I was so grateful Trev wanted to take some time to spend with us that day. He has been a rock of a friend to me for years and his friendship means so much to me. Trev also took the time away from his family to come to our sealing the next day. Despite the circumstances, I was so grateful to have him there!
That evening, Debbie Sager . . . a life long best friend of the family and my dance teacher of 14 years . . . threw the most lovely bridal shower for me at her home.
There was an unbelievable spread of delicious food . . .
(a picture of the table with the chocolate fountain and incredible dippings is missing)
And so many of my favorite and most important people were there . . .
The Shanty girls . . . me, Lara, Aubry, Andi, Corrina (I'm holding Corrina's baby, Julia) and my sisters . . . Lisa and Kim.
Trav's Aunts . . . Carmella and Betty . . . his Grandma Worwood and his mom, Cindy.
Trav's Step Mom, Jana and our sister-in-law, Shauna. And Corrina, Julia, and Aubry again . . .
Kim, crying Lisa (I think Lara had just read something sweet Trav said about me?), and Lara
Cindy, Trav's Grandma Mann, my Aunt Sharon and cousin Zoe
Ann Yorgason, Nancy Frederiksen, Debbie Sager (the magnificent host!), Jill Miles, and Tanya Cutler. Ann, Nancy, and Tanya are the mother's of some of my best girlfriends from high school.
The Cannariato girls . . . Nicole and Steph.
My Aunt Carla and Aunt Ellis
One of my very best friends, Hannah, and her little girl, L'eah.
Aubry, Andi, and I enjoying the delicious food.
I was spoiled with so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts . . .
Lisa made me these darling pillows!
And my Aunt Carla and Aunt Ellis made me a bonnet out of all of the ribbons and bows from the gifts . . .
I was spoiled rotten and I loved spending the time with so many of the ladies I love. It was the perfect way to celebrate the night before I got married!




2 comments:
it was so fun! i'm glad you posted this...i don't have some of these pictures! happy anniversary, cindy!
It was such a lovely party! Deb really knows how to do it! The food was wonderful, as you know!
I am so glad I am still here to enjoy these parties for you girls!
It means so much to be able to be there at all the weddings, etc.!!
WE love you!
Post a Comment