Tuesday, March 22, 2011

mini photo shoot.

While Travis was giving Luke rides in the box, Sarah Jane and I discovered the amazing natural light coming from the front window in their house.
 
So the little miss and I had a mini photo shoot. 




These poses were Sarah Jane's idea.  Clever, eh?  I love the personality on this little girl.




One day I'll get a new camera that will take pictures that aren't grainy . . .

5 comments:

lara said...

so cute! you're GORGEOUS. nice scarf:)

Kristen said...

I really wish you lived by me. I would love you to do photo shoots on my kiddos, you are so talented! (and gorgeous, and sweet and funny...)

Kim said...

i love the one of sarah roaring because that's one of her favorite things these days. she's so silly!!

Sheen said...

you are so beautiful cind!

cute pics!

Grandma W. said...

Isn't she a character? I get the biggest kick out of her! She did pretty good on your pictures! She is something else and growing up way too fast!!!! I just wish we were younger and could keep her and Luke part of the time when her Mama has things to do! I guess we can't have everything can we?!
Love you!